What is website audit & why is it so important?
- Digital marketing, Maintenance & Training
- audit report, business website, content marketing, website, website audit, website seo
- September 2, 2018
The online world is changing very fast. You should keep your website updated so that your business doesn’t leave behind.
Website audit benefits a business aiming to increase its online brand value and online presence.
A website audit is very important to help you get better search engine ranking, more traffic, and business sales.
What is website audit?
A website audit is a ‘website analysis process’ which is done to identify (improve) any shortcomings from the website. In the website audit process, a “Tester” tests full website including forms, duplicate content, old plugins, image quality, website ranking and quality of a website.
The Importance of Website Audit
- A website audit can help you find the errors on your website.
- A traffic report can provide you with insight into your website’s search ranking and bounce rates.
- A completed website audit also provides a list of broken links and duplicate content from the website.
- HTML and CSS errors are also corrected in this process.
- Website response time and loading time are also reviewed during this process.
- Website meta title, descriptions, and other important On-page SEO factors are also reviewed in this.
- Conversion Rate Optimization Audit provides a detailed report on how to convert website traffic and increase leads.
- Social media presence audit analyzes which channel performs best. Content channels include tools like video, infographic, and articles.
- Website security audit identifies vulnerabilities from your website. It is very important to keep your website secure and for applying all the latest security patches.
- Competitor Website Audit is very beneficial for your business growth.
If you want to be in the competition then make sure to update your online brand every week/month.
Website audit helps your site growing in terms of traffic, website sales, search engine rankings and eventually, it will increase your return on your investment(ROI).