In this article, we are sharing the top 7 SEO tips for beginners.
It’s 2022, Are you ready?
Search engine optimization is a practice to optimize each and every page of a website so that it can get a better and higher rank on the search engine result page.
It is a constantly changing industry. If you are just a beginner in SEO and if you want to improve your search rankings, then you must read and follow these 7 SEO tips. So let’s get started.
1. Increase Site Loading Speed
Website speed matters a lot when it comes to SEO. Slow website speed negatively impacts SEO. Search engines like Google use lots of factors to determine the position of a website on a search engine and website speed is one of the most important factors in it.
Google hates slow-loading websites. According to a recent survey, more than 47% of web users expect a web page to load in under 2 seconds. So if your website is taking a long time to load then it’s more likely a visitor will leave your site.
And now it’s 2022, and your website should load fast on desktop and mobile devices too. You can check your website speed on some free tools like GTMetrix and Pingdom Tools.
2. Mobile Optimization
Every year thousands of thousands of people use their mobile phones to browse the web. But the hard truth is not all websites are designed for mobile users.
It’s 2022, and your website should be mobile-friendly. In simple words when someone opens your website on their mobile devices then your website should provide them a good user experience.
Some quick tips:
– Use responsive website templates and theme
– Don’t use too many images instead use colors (To speed up your website on mobile)
– Avoid using pop-ups and intrusive interstitials on mobile devices
– Don’t use flash
– Don’t block CSS, JS, or images
3. Image Optimization
Image optimization is the next point in the list. It simply means optimizing each and every image of your website for SEO. There are lots of benefits of image optimization:
How to optimize site images
– Use relative ‘ALT’ and ‘Title’ tags – Use relevant alt and title tags in your website images.
– Don’t use high dimension images – Compress your website images before uploading them to your website.
– Always use best image formats like JPG, PNG, or GIF
4. Update Your SEO Strategies
SEO is a fast-changing industry. Staying up-to-date in this industry is very important, especially in 2022. As we know that Google is constantly updating its algorithms and you need to properly follow the latest trends if you want to master SEO.
5. Analyze Your Search Traffic
Analyzing your website traffic is the most important and effective way to determine which traffic source is providing you with the best results so that you can focus on it more.
For example, you can analyze your top 10 articles and you can find the common thing between them. If it’s the content quality, content length, or social media shares. This is the best practice of on-site optimization.
Writing and publishing unique articles is very important for every type of business.
Blogging boost your organic search traffic and having a blog in 2022 is very important. Some major benefits of blogging are:
– It increases your organic website traffic
– Blogging means more indexed pages
– Improve internal and external linking
– Enhance user experience
– It helps build domain authority
– Improves social media shares
– Build trust and credibility
– high CTR (click-through rate)
7. Fix Broken Links
Broken links can be a website page, article, or another website link that shows a “404 page not found” error to the website visitor. A large number of broken links can be quite harmful to your site SEO and it also leaves a negative impact on user experience.
You can also check your site for broken links online here.
So these were the 7 most important SEO tips you need should focus on in 2022. If you want some help in your site SEO you can contact us here.